Sunday, October 19, 2008

Post game trauma report

So immediately after yesterdays WIN, I literally had to within 30 minutes leave the stadium, go home, iron a suit and be off to my buddy Sean's wedding. Which brings us to why this "post game" blog is about 24hrs later than I would have wanted it to be. I officially have the post-wedding hang over in the worst way. As you'll see below, just looking at a chip butty today would have pushed me over the edge ...

So yesterday I went off to the game with my pal Milan who is taking photos for rednation, we left my quiet little street just minutes from the grounds.


Priority #1 ... CHIP BUTTY, PIZZA AND BEER (ok phew I can look at this now and not hurl)



Hold your scarves up high



Here is a pic of the 50 supporters from ChiTown - Hmmm what's that guys? OH - SORRY I CAN'T HEAR A @$#%*ING THING


This is where I'll be sitting next season. HEY PAL YOU CAN KEEP MY SEAT WARM HAR HAR HAR


RICKETTS SCORES!!


TO WINS!!!


OOOOOHH DANNY DICHIO


Ok so Zoltar wasn't COMPLETELY right but he was half right. What do you want he's a robot psychic!!

No comments: