Saturday, December 5, 2009

A moment out of the day

Just riding around today. Thought I'd cross over from the West side (WHAT!?) to the East side and stop by some spots I might not get to see now that it is getting FREEZING outside. First stop was Mercury Coffee just before Carlaw for a much needed coffee at 1:30pm, then it was on to check out some badass posters at none other than Telegramme.


This place is dope and has an amazing selection of prints from Charly Harper to Tavis Coburn, Music to Nature to old Cuban movie posters. I've been in there a bunch of times and asked if they have access to any football posters. I could eBay it but would rather buy it locally and after trolling around I forgot how cool some of the old ones were.

These are so sweet. Uruguay 1930, Switzerland 1954, and Spain 1982 by Joan Miro:




No comments: