Friday, July 17, 2009

Adios Muchachos!



Ok well obviously not until tomorrow after the game - I do have my priorities in order!

#1 - TFC.
#2 - Self Well Being.

That is right I am off for Dos Semanos, to return with football inspired backlog of blogs, so worry not. I am pretty down about missing the Puerto Rico game, but what can you do? Things will carry on for the time I'm out of here so watch out for big tings happenin wit RedNation UH!

Worst part - will be checking in luggage while the Canada game is going on. Hopefully it'll go quick and I can see it on the bar somewhere in the terminal. Anways, a bit of a pointless post but want to get it out of the way so the blog doesn't look dead. There'll be one tomorrow after the game and then it's time to get a sunburn!

Tomorrow - GO REDS X2!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!