Saturday, January 2, 2010

Year of the Tiger


Pretty symbolic. We'll see who takes it to heart. It was a crazy 2009 and I'm sure '10 will be no different. We laid back at RNO in terms of content for the last week or so, but focused primarily on R&D for the next phase of the site. I don't feel like I'm compromising anything talking about it here because there are about 10 people who read this!

It was nice to sit back and work on other things for a bit, thinking about layout, balance, legibility etc ... instead of only content. So we missed out on posting Top 10s ... oh well everyone read those all over the place. We'll get to it next year no doubt. Which as I think and ponder should be a time to upgrade the old blog. I know blogger rules but at the end of the day I'm not 100% sure it fits the bill.

Anyway, change is good. Winning is sweet but change is good, right guys?

No comments: