Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The last man on earth

... to get his TFC season tickets! Man. What an ordeal. I had this blog all ready to go Monday. I am sure there must be one other person who deals with courier companies being moronic as often as I do. Basically the story goes as follows:

Wake up Monday morning. Yeeeaaaawn. Man, this daylight savings is still killing me! Go to work. Troll around the internet. See that people are getting their tickets today. HOORAY! Mine must be at home. Get home. See this:


And this.


Now a quick sidenote. Why oh why when you deal with something courier related can't you say WHERE it needs to be couriered. EBAY, online purchases etc ... I am fortunate to still be employed so I'm not home from 9-5 to pick up packages. Anyway, why is it that the note on the door is NEVER the post office or courier depot closest to you? To top it off I work in North York so to get down to the Queensway before this place closes, c'est impossible! See figure 1.


Finally after phone calls and a redirection that was redirected to the wrong postnet, today was the big day. Nice sunny walk down to the postnet to get my tickets!

The first thing out of the guys mouth: You're the TFC guy? (i'd been in there the day before) YES I AM! Then he offered to buy my extra games off me! SORRY MATE I'LL BE AT ALL EIGHTEEN.


Zipped back to work to celebrate christmas on March 18!!










EAST SIDE STAND UP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

swwwwweeeeeettttt!