Monday, March 30, 2009

Eh! How you bin?!

Many factors leading to a one week absence from the ol' blog, most notably the most disgusting flu I've had in years where I pretty much wanted to sleep every day at work under my desk. But alas I had enough energy to wake up at 4am Saturday morning, get on the bus and trek 8hrs to the buckeye state to see the Reds against the Yellows. It all went a lil' something like this ... mmmyesss ....

BMO at 5am


Beer at 5am


There was no urinating on this church, but many jokes made about doing it


Ahhh Buffal ... I mean Columbus!


This guy was crazy


Almost 2,000 literate Canadians on hand



A game broke out!


A riot broke out! (not really)


Goooooool TFC and then it went bananas again.


In Carver we trust ... we steal a point! Can't be beat 2009!


This is where it began *sigh* GO THUGS


I need a drink after that.


8hrs later the next day, home sweet home.


ON TO TAKING ON SEATTLE! 6 DAYS TO GO!!

No comments: