Friday, December 4, 2009

The big draw!


Well what can you say? I felt like I was watching a cross between the Grammy's and Bumper Stumpers. Here's your beauuuuuuuutiful host ... Charlize!!! Not sure if you can say the actual event is exciting but the results and now anticipation to the opening kick off is. I was going to sit at work on lunch watching this on the FIFA site (you know just the results building the groups on a web page) and then realized I can snag it somewhere on TV. Presto! And this was the first thing I saw:


YIKES!!!!
And then this:


YEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWW!!
I wonder if anyone told her what a sausage-fest this was going to be.


I have no idea what the hell Beckham is thinking with this hair style. Seriously who actually maintains their faux-faux-hawk? Not punk.

Some big results and it's times like these where I sit back and wonder what the footballing landscape would be like if Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia were still countries. But not for long because then I look at Brazil and think holy shit this team is insane and you still have the likes of Grafite and Nilmar (or Robinho) on the bench.


All in all I have to say I can't wait for June!!

No comments: