Sunday, September 6, 2009

My my my

Well another late night disaster! Curious to see how this week plays out - if damage control central can make the moves to make this De Guzman rumour a reality. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks it's just another round of BS to be used as leverage for a better contract offer abroad. My gut feeling is it ain't happening but everyone seems to think this is going down so we'll wait and see. But ... last time I checked he isn't a goal scorer and isn't a defender and those are the two most dire needs on this team. If it's a 6 game contract? WTF is the point? Anyway, I hope that is not the case or I shake my head. Last night we put ourselves in a hole so deep we're hanging posters. The night was a crazy one and I took pics! Well don't worry next week I'll actually have live photos.

So we pulled off a road podcast last night and I spent about 2 friggin' hours trying to get files off my computer onto the laptop. What a pain!


Good grief yes I took pictures of the tv. TFC acadamy! Gets whooped by Serbian White Eagles.


And I could not bear to really take anymore except at this point. Sigh sigh where do we go from here?


And we push aside the train set and pound out another East Side Stand Up podcast! Shit I don't like doing 1am sessions. It was a bit mental and I did not makes sense a few times.


Wow what a night! Like the FC Dallas road game, I think the best part was the beer we drank. TFC have a steep mountain to climb and put out the best form we've seen pretty much, well ever! And I gotta say, at this point, if De Guzman comes here, I kinda don't think it'll make any difference. Anxious to see how this season finishes off and really all I want are for good home games at least. Stand up for the TFC!

No comments: