Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where have I heard that before?

Is it me or does TFC and Chicago have the exact same songs? I'm sitting there last night thinking "geez it's the 26th minute and they're still singing Danny Dichio?!"

What a bummer that game was. It had it's moments but it seems with each passing week it becomes more and more clear that we are past the point of no return with respect to TFC developing any kind of strategy or plans. Can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess? So many things to still be positive about - just not this season! I feel bad for De Guzman right now because I'm sure this is not the ideal football he wants to be playing - what I mean by that is he's kinda been thrown into the fire and seems like there's nothing in terms of the development of a team but just trying to keep things for spiraling out of control. It doesn't seem like he's being used effectively and for the 3 million (is that the number?) he's making, for him to not be used in an impact position is such a waste. Here's to hoping this will all be addressed in the very near future.

What a night that was. Actually I had a pretty good time, despite the rain.
Jumped on the old IRO and rode over to Tim's place to watch the game with his dad and Stephe.


THE RETURN OF TV PICS!! 5 mins in - DE RO! I can't believe people rag on him. I can understand some of the criticisms but seriously, bottom line - if Frei wasn't in net and he wasn't scoring - I SHUDDER TO THINK!!



An up and down game ... BARRETT!?!?


Another highlight - FLARES. Oh man well done. Here's hoping it wasn't followed up by railings being thrown on the pitch and someone getting tazered.


2-2 draw. ugh. Well Stephe was MAD during the podcast. I think my tone calmed him down, as I wasn't as pissed because I'm actually not expecting TFC to make the playoffs so anything more than that I'm pretty happy!!

Two weeks off. A much needed break!

No comments: