Saturday, February 21, 2009

A wonderful day in the neighbourhood

After a CRAZY Friday night (aka burnt-out from work, sick, tired, asleep by 11pm), I woke up super early today to see it was bright, blue, and somewhat sunny out. Eeeeearrrrrr *STRETCH* I thought this was the perfect opportunity to go out for a walk nice and early and check in on ol' BMO Field and hold down the fort while the boys are in Florida. This was also the perfect opportunity to take my new camera for a test drive for the first pics of the 2009 season! My last set of pics were from the final game of '08, which I had to use my roommate's camera because my old Canon A85 broke. So this year I'll be rocking the mighty Panasonic DMC-TZ5 which so far has been pretty sweet.

So I kicked off the trip heading south from where I live past the good old Dufferin Gate. Come with me on my path I'll be taking to the games this year.





Everything looked to be in order ... UNTIL I SAW THIS!! WTF!?


MUCH BETTER


My seats for '09. Everything looks good here.


RESPECT


And to wrap it up all is good at BMO Field. Except instead of that stupid bubble there should be an insulated tarp protecting our finely manicured grass!!


28 DAYS 7 HRS 22 MINS TO GO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! Don't knock the bubble!
At least it's a location for soccer/football lovers to knock the ball around!

BTW...nice DeRo photshop job lol!