Friday, August 21, 2009

Dog Days


Ugh please, believe me, this hasn't become a once-a-weeker blog. So much to say but worn down a bit and I don't think the wrath of Apollo and Thor (Yes i'm pagan TO THE MAX) has helped. Just hoping to get through the next few weeks until the fact I don't have A/C doesn't matter anymore. RedNation is a full time job and working on some things with that to take it up a notch. If only I didn't have an actual full time job ... bah a man can only dream!

But all the leagues are in full swing and it's a beautiful thing. EPL looks awesome this year as IMO nobody is a clear cut favourite, which is perfect - Tottenham? Ehhh yeah right, LIVERPOOL! :) TFC go to the left coast and my gut tells me they can pull it out even though my logic is saying they can't. Chivas has just turned into such garbage, they can't score anymore, so this looks good considering our defence can be hit an miss. Another good opponent to get the young kids some match time.

Anyway, lots of action on Saturday so let's make a date. To end it off let's keep this theme 1975. Shit it should have been '77! Oh well. HERE'S TO THE CHAMPS OF 1975!!!

No comments: