Friday, October 2, 2009

Weekend Update


Well it looks like it has come to this. I'm just such a busy man! Mon-Thurs I just can't hack it at night to come up with a post or two. Actually now I'm getting down on myself - what's wrong with you spark!? Not even a line or two? or even a pic!??! Man, you've changed.

Ok, ok. No excuses. The above is the truth as RNO is a bit of a monster and it's growing like a mofo. In the last five minutes (I was working for the last five minutes and now i'm back blogging) I've decided that I just need to come up with some kind of frequent post topic that I can pump out more often. Whatever happened to the Magic Eight Ball?! That shit was funny.

Case in point. This was a good one - my top five for 2009 - GRASS! BOOYA!! Ahhh wishes do come true.

Crazy week so far and my head spins and spins. Jesus is TFC actually going to make the playoffs? It's almost looking that way with their last three games against pretty bad opposition. However, I don't think any of the games will be a walk in the park. San Jose hasn't been the worst thing ever since August and if they can shock Seattle and DC United at home, there's no reason to think it couldn't happen here. RSL are terrible on the road, but I still don't put it past them given the talent they actually have. I think too many people are looking at everyone else and not directly at ourselves. TFC aren't exactly a squad that has their shit together. We finally scored on the road but as long as we keep defending ... errr or lack there of ... crosses the way we do, Toronto will keep hemorrhaging goals in this manner.

Well at least there is a weekend off to sit back, watch all the games and come up with new stats monday morning on how we're going to make the post-season!

No comments: