Wednesday, December 3, 2008

And so it begins?

Wow, barely two weeks after the MLS Cup and we are now ready for 2009 to begin. Last night, MLS hq released 2009s home opening schedule or "first kick". Seattle Sounders FC will be playing the first match of '09 March 19 vs. New York. TFC, as usual will be on the road, however this years it's in Kansas City, so I'm not entirely sure if we'll be seeing 2,500 people making that road trip. The only saving grace to that is the next weekend is in fact in Columbus.



This is the first season that I've had season's tickets to call my own. Last year I bought a guy's tickets when he moved to Australia, but he wanted to keep them in case he comes back. So for 2009 I'll be in 106, which I know isn't the biggest party but whatever, I'll chill there this year and think about getting to standing room only later. Anyway, the point is I am stoked to be wearing my new scarf on April 4th where we'll be taking on none other than Freddie's Seattle Sounders! I hope buy then we'll have a new and improved line-up (DP INCLUDED), and the only remaining question will be which radioactive uniform will Seattle be sporting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...those are nice kits!