Friday, December 5, 2008

Pony up for the '09 jersey


Ehhhhh probably not. I won't go into the whole "breakdown" of what looks good and doesn't, but personally I just prefer a solid, classic look instead of bells and whistles, which for the most part don't make anything look better but just end up making it look like clutter. 2 colours with one accent as the logo. BAM. The whole story you can check out here and it's funny because this jersey was shown on The Offside TFC Blog in July!

I know this will probably not happen in the near future but I am looking forward to the day where EVERYTHING doesn't have to be controlled and run through MLS head office. Like switching our shorts from white to red needs to be approved?? I hate the whole North American trend of selling jersey rights to one company (adidas, reebok, nike) because they all end up looking the exact same (CFL for example) just with different colours. So for now I'll stick with my red t-shirt and tfc scarf!

No comments: