Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's Saturday!

And what a day. The only thing missing is a TFC home game. This weather is disgusting. I almost got in a fist fight biking around earlier when at a red light some jerkoff thinks it's his right to ride his horn trying to make a right turn when I'm waiting for the light to change to go straight through. Do I need to have a copy of the Highway Act every time I go out? Hey man, 20 seconds isn't going to kill you. Take a deep breath, count to ten and say "serenity now".

So that ruined what was an already ruined Saturday due to horrible weather. BUT when taking my sweet time home last night I was able to find this:


I guess it's not that big a deal but considering I'd much rather not step foot in Chapters/Indigo, I was pretty shocked to see this WAAAY at the back in the football section of the magazine rack. I was looking for the Champion's League mag, but this was a nice surprise. I've hooted and hollar'd about the guys who write for this a couple times through My Favorite Year and I just read the sort of Encyclopedia of football in the UK they put out. I want a subscription to this! And this is super nerd but they even have cool shirts - STUFF YER SUPERLEAGUE! HAR HAR HAR!!


Well I'm glad one decent thing happened so far this weekend. And as I look out the window now, it seems to be clearing up! WHoo-Rah!

No comments: