Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday night lights


Nothin like catchin a few streams of the best South America has to offer. Hey the quality is shite you gotta take what you can get. I know everyone is going on about a WC without Ronaldo or Messi, but wtf? If your team isn't good enough to make it, then tough luck son! But at this stage it looks like both at least will make the playoff round and everyone at FIFA can quit shitting themselves. Your cash cows will play in your super tourney and Adidas and Nike will be happy and the world will be right.

TFC in mid-week preparations for their "MOST IMPORTANT GAME". I feel like we've been playing our most important game for almost 2 months now. I know I looked at that mini west coast swing in August as what would define our season. Winnable games that we failed to achieve anything. Very disappointing this year. I'm thinking back and the only thing worth mentioning is Montreal. Even if we make the playoffs, I really hope the fact that this team is not a team and plays terribly 90% of the time is dealt with.


Anyway just a rare mid-week post/rant to put out there while I watch Argentina v. Uruguay.

No comments: