Monday, November 9, 2009

Big Orange


Well yes, I spent a good portion of yesterday indoors. Shame on me. But I wanted to keep on top of the MLS playoffs, as much of a pain it is not having full cable and having to watch it online.

At least there are good storylines; the LA derby, Columbus out (Will Johnson still in!) and pretty much following Houston who are really the only team IMO that can lay the claim to any kind of 'dynasty' in MLS right now. Well, maybe I'll be eating my words after this weekend but their line-up is just so solid front to back and it's obvious that they are a well organized and disciplined team that being from Toronto you can't help but envy what is in place there. Ching, Davis, Holden, Clark, Hainault, Onstad are all amazing to watch.

Man I just checked the playoffs schedule - Friday at 11pm?! LA v Houston WTF. Ok fine I guess I'll be staying in Friday night!

No comments: