Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Something notable


That's right - East Side Stand Up (not the chant!!). This is kinda cool considering we don't really track this stuff and the whole idea of the podcast is just DIY. I wish it got up there while the season was going on since we've done the last post-game trauma report for the 2009 season.

Next season I would anticipate us recording after every game, home and away, since we started doing it anyways down the stretch. It's pretty simple to get it all together and online and not once have I ever wished I was doing anything else on a Saturday night.

Tim and Stephe are awesome co-hosts and I feel offer pretty sound assessments of the going ons in the game in question. You can be an encyclopedia of football knowledge, or the proverbial fly on the wall for TFC, but you get three guys together who love the sport and the team and just talk about the game at hand, and none of that matters. Stephe's played at a pretty high level, Tim grew up following the game in London, and I used to be obsessed with Champ Manager - what a triumvirate!

Although I must admit I disagree with Stephe's views on Marvell Wynne.

No comments: