Sunday, November 22, 2009

Super Sunday


Well considering many football fans in N. America will have their eyes on the MLS Cup tonight, hopefully some witnessed this destruction. WTF!? I thought Tottenham would 'sort themselves out' and end up where they normally do. When was this supposed to happen? When the weather gets cold? Holy shit.

Jermaine Defoe!? Making his claim to get some action with the England WC squad and five goals in a game can't hurt. I'm more shock though at Wigan who aren't the best but have had some good games this season and, I thought anyway, no THAT brutal. Well this one will go down in history and I'm sure over the next week everyone will be checking their almanacs feeding us facts about the highest scoring games ever. I think though this is the largest win margin in EPL history? Download all your favourite EPL pods this week as I"m sure you will find out!

MLS CUP IN ...

No comments: