Monday, November 2, 2009

A new beginning!

Well this could have more than one meaning, but for now it's all about Spark. It was all quiet on the blogging front last week because I quit my job and spent every day getting shit done that I wish I wasn't swamped with so I could get on here. But alas, these were things I had to do, and now that means more time for this and RNO. Lots to talk about and big tings happening but they are on the DL. For now let's just go over day one:

It was a beautiful day! A new day with new OCD routines. Most importantly being able to get a good cup of coffee in the morning. Sorry Seattle's Best, your days are over!


A new job with plenty of nerves but these are things that at least put you at ease a bit.



Right around the corner from home. Right around the corner from BMO, couldn't get much better. Much more to say but I'll leave that for tomorrow.

No comments: