Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why, oh why ...

... did I start a blog at the end of the season!?! TFC news is dead as a doornail! Yeah we've thrown out the "so and so might be our DP", booooooring - BORING! It's all quiet at BMO Field.

Next week should be busier with the Board meeting to discuss the budget and the last World Cup qualifier with Canada v. Jamaica. I'll save that mess for another post. The only somewhat interesting find is this vid I saw on SoccerBlogs yesterday of the best goals from 08. If I counted correct there were four for TFC and four scored on us. Hey, another tie, at least we didn't get scored on in the last clip to lose 5-4! If I remember correctly you'll see Barrett's free kick vs. Colorado, Dichio at home vs. Colorado (this one was sweet), and maybe two from Guevara? Either way enjoy.



Looks like someone else put up TFC specific highlights. Some amazing goals in this one too!!



And last but not least one more amazing vid of some of the best TFC goals I've ever seen in my life ...

No comments: