Thursday, November 27, 2008

No rest for the wicked

Around a few places yesterday it was put out there that my favorite CSA basher, Ben Knight, had his blog at the Globe & Mail axed due to economic restructuring or whatever the BS catch phrase is these days. Not to worry, sounds like he'll start up something independent so I'll have somewhere to link to every time we need a rant about the buffoons running the show. Speaking of which, I've been putting off a post since last Saturday when Peter Montopoli, General Secretary of the CSA, was on Soccer Saturday not answering questions and spewing complete nonsense about their 2008 Strategic Plan. I had to reread it to make sure I didn't miss something and was in total hate mode when I read it the first time.

Conclusion: No. It's still garbage. But I'll be all over it in a day or so when I have more time to get into it.

Anyway, like I said, keep an eye out for Ben's new blog, which I'm sure I'll be linking to in the very near future.

No comments: