Sunday, November 9, 2008

Late breaking news!

So in September I moved to the King & Dufferin area in Toronto, which lucky for me, is about 2 mins from BMO field. Also when I need to go back to the suburbs to visit the fam I'm right at the Exhibition GO Train stop. So I thought as I rolled back in today I'd swing by old BMO and reminisce on the good ol' 2008 season, maybe check on my new seats for 2009 etc ... but as I approach the stadium, what do I see? A huge pile of stadium seats all over the place!!


I'm not one to speculate, but I'd speculate that we might be seeing some new sections installed for 2009 perhaps!? If I had to roughly estimate there were around 2,500 seats in bunches of various rows, but normally of about 18 seats all fenced in at the north end of the stadium. Is MLSE maybe being proactive knowing they'll have to spend about $2 million to bring in a DP next season? Could this be the "Del Piero" end of the stadium? Haha well I doubt that. Anyway, yeah there's no TFC news so gotta find it where you can!

No comments: