Thursday, November 20, 2008

Post mortem

Well, tried to watch the game last night in front of my COMPUTER with some eats and my bottle of Old Tyme Ginger Beer. Hey I don't know about you but when I think Jamaica, I think of white pirates!! So unless I'm an idiot this game was nowhere to be found on tv and had to settle for watching a streaming telecast of the Mexico v Honduras game on Telemundo waiting for highlights to come in. Brutal. Well it's probably for the best. 3-0 and if I'm not mistaken the only starter in the line-up from the first Jamaica game was Paul Stalteri. I feel bad about getting all riled up yesterday but I had to throw it out there because I'm really hoping for change. I doubt it will happen, hell I wouldn't be surprised if Mitchell doesn't get sacked. Think of any other footballing country they would have booted their coach DURING the campaign to save it. Anyway there it is - hey guys at least we're now officially on our way to the WELLNESS TO THE WORLD CUP '14! YAAAY HOORAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! C'mon...didn't the networks have a mandate to broadcast real sports like friggin Poker!!!