Sunday, April 12, 2009

Captain Canada

Jason De Vos is the man. The former Ipswich Town and Team Canada defender/captain has a long history of being vocal about the ineptitude of the CSA. Now on his CBC Blog, he's started a multi-post series discussing ideas of how to set things right for the game here in Canada. Already in his first blog he has 165 replies (as of Sunday night). Meh, I guess that's pretty good. One of his major stipulations to the discussion though is no mud-slinging about people in the CSA, which is too bad because there is nothing I like more than hiding behind my keyboard and talking mad shit. YOU READING THIS MONTAGLIANI!?! I'M ON TO YOU. Either way, this is what we need - someone who has been in the system as a player and has first hand experience, but is no longer attached to it so they don't feel the pressure to not speak out. I will also be having my say in the comments section. Look for my contributions under the handle "FUTYBOYEEEE".

No comments: