Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's alive! (sort of)


Well there you have it. I've dropped a few small hints of what I've been working on over the last few months and now one of the pieces if finally live. The premise is pretty simple: I had a couple of friends who I met after the games last year outside the stadium and it seemed every time we had pretty good conversations about what just happened on the pitch. So I figured why not just record it? Instead of talking about it in the parking lot or at the pub, lay down a track and have something people can listen to? Three TFC fans on their take on the game and players. Nothing pretentious, just another opinion out there, and from what there is to choose from (ie not much) I figured since it costs me nothing then why not giver!

So check it out at www.rednationonline.ca


The best part is (for me AND YOU) is that this is actually a pretty small piece of something much bigger that is getting close to being done. So that is one excuse why this blog hasn't picked up much over the last few months. So hang tight and keep checking that link (all five of you).

No comments: