Sunday, April 5, 2009

My oh my

Well that was a bumout. I certainly wasn't the only spouting off that TFC would show up Seattle at home but MAN we got pwned! It was still a decent game but Toronto needs to get their shit together quick and learn from this bad outing. 2-0 agh at least it didn't end up a complete debacle at 5-0 or something because it was seriously looking like it at one point. So here is the recap of a forgettable April 4, 2008 ... OOOPS it's 2009, who'd have guessed?!

#1 DO NOT REMOVE TAG THIS IS YOUR TICKET





Stadium is looking sharp this year. Notice Bitchy's perch on the top. I've missed that bird for the last 6 months.


Ah home sweet home for 15+ games this year.



Best part about TFC and BMO Field




Did Seattle top this?



HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GOOOOOOO



Hey who is that #10 washout has-been??


OH SHIT


Can we get it together in the 2nd half??



NOPE


Now this was the craziest thing I've had happen to me in a while. This piece of shit walked past me leaving the game - and I kid you not - looked me dead in the eye and said, "you know what our problem is? Too many N$#(@##$s on the team" WTF. Well that was one of those moments where it takes you 5 minutes to digest that and wish you had spat in his face. I can't believe people like this still exist. So if this back profile is recognized at the games - feel free to spit on this bigoted asswipe.

That was a shitty way to end a horrible game but what can you do. After calming down and thawing out I'm still optimistic we'll get our shit together. I'd rather get whooped now then later on when we are scrambling for points, so hopefully we learn from this! See you next sat!

No comments: