Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Serenity now

Ok have to stay positive. It's April. The flowers will be blossoming and girls will soon be wearing head turning outfits (lack there of) all down Queen Street. I can ride my bike everywhere now and can get to my favorite coffee shops. SHIT I just remembered there is a TFC game tomorrow now I'm foul. Ugh what to say what to say. I'm not a pundit (at least not here) so no details are needed about the Reds woes. I seriously thought we'd be able to grab all six points against Dallas!! Well from now on you can call me Llyod Braums because I'm clearly OUT OF MY MIND when trying to figure this team out. Yeah yeah it's five games in, but for real, the first 25 minutes of this season were incredible and it's been a slow down hill ride since then. Don't mistaken this for giving up! I wouldn't be a Toronto sports fan if I couldn't hate my team today but if we win tomorrow - MLS CUP HERE WE COME!!!

I didn't post anything from Sunday's game because I went over to my co-host's place to watch the game. Why is it that I don't have digital cable but feel like I'm paying more than if I did? YEAH THAT'S WHY I HATE THE JAYS - ROGERS BOOOOO.

Here is a quick recap of Sunday night. First off the bike is back in full force.


I was possibly thinking of going to Joes - I'm taking my pics and this lady here comes up to me all in my face "DID YOU TAKE MY PICTURE!?!" "Uhh no I'm taking a picture of the bar" You can see for yourself - no offence lady, The Star ain't giving me shit for this photo. "OK GOOD WELL DELETE IT" um yeah ok I'm going to delete my picture because you said so. Hmm actually you know what? I'm going to post it on my blog FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. Spark 1 - jerkface 0.


It was an incredible weekend and a bit chilly but still made my way down King St.



Got to Tims and you all now how this one ended. Thank god for Creemore - at least I can count on you to satisfy me!

No comments: