Friday, April 3, 2009

Home sweet home


Here we go! 2009 home opener and I am S-T-O-K-E-D. I've been lucky enough to see some big games at BMO but this one feels different. I am expecting this one to be completely bananas. Maybe if it wasn't Seattle it would be slightly less crazy but with the whole hoop-la of how 'great' their fans are, I know we are going to show them what's what. I'll keep this short but the start of this season has been amazing - I am so pumped we have 4 points off the bat and De Rosario was absolutely brilliant in Kansas City and now with hopefully Guevara playing tomorrow, he'll be back in that role in the home-opener which will spell trouble for the Sounders. I have no problems being wrong but I just don't see us losing this game - if Seattle thinks they know what the 12th man is all about they'll rethink that after tomorrow. GO REDS 2-0 TFC! HAHA!!

No comments: