Thursday, April 9, 2009

Much ado about nothing


I'm keeping this short but still wanted to post this because not much has gone on this week (except the Reds getting CRUSHED at Anfield ugh). PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS?! I cannot believe this whole BS and the spillover from it is still going on. I don't think of this event as the story of that day, and if the catch-word that has been thrown around so loosely, especially by the media here in Toronto, actually did occur (as in not a bunch of drunk randos stealing each others scarves but by it's real definition) it would have been the Toronto sports story of the fucking decade. I'm still surprised that TFC FO has not come out and defended it's supporters who went down there only to enjoy the game and support the team. Who spent easily over $200 in "the current economic situation" not to go and "cause problems" but to cheer on Toronto FC. Their silence is deafening. Anyway I've never cared for this topic over the last two weeks and I'm more lamenting about the fact it even made the news! Hey it's my blog I gotta fill this puppy up.

Tomorrow gotta get prepped for Dallas/Blackburn on Saturday! Time to bounce back you Reds - COME ON YOU REDS.

PS. My new section is super quiet it kinda sucks.

No comments: